Phoebe offers customized skilled services in a home-like
setting to accommodate immediate skilled nursing needs for individuals who are
in need of skilled care but do not meet acute admission criteria.
Phoebe’s skilled ImmediCare service is meant to provide specific but well-rounded, efficient skilled rehab care to stabilize and improve conditions, guiding patients through the process from intake to discharge. Skilled ImmediCare is offered at Phoebe Allentown, Phoebe Berks, Phoebe Richland, and Phoebe Wyncote. For more information or to inquire about services, please call or email the appropriate contact for the respective community listed at the bottom of the page.
Patients can expect:
- A comprehensive care team including rehab trained nurses, dietitian, financial counselor, chaplain, therapy staff, and discharge planners
- Comfortable, home-like environment to promote recovery and rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies for a variety of orthopedic and neurological conditions, medical and post-surgical or joint replacement rehab, and pain management, etc.
- Specialized memory care physical rehabilitation created at Phoebe for people with dementia or other cognitive impairment
- Specialty cardiopulmonary program with on-site respiratory therapist
- Robust community life/activity programming
- Follow up support and continued contact to ensure prolonged success
Skilled ImmediCare can assist patients with:
- Injury from falls
- Neurological conditions
- Medical and post surgical rehab
- Pain and symptom management
- Ambulation issues
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Exacerbation of CHF
- Change in mental status
- Exacerbation of COPD
- Failure to thrive
Medicare Primary: 3-day qualifying hospital stay within prior 30 days.
HMO: Willingness to accept without prior authorization with select HMO/MCO.
Private Pay: Pre-payment for one-week private pay may be requested along with a completed financial application.
Phoebe Allentown: [email protected] 610-794-5308
Phoebe Berks: [email protected] 610-927-8509
Phoebe Richland: [email protected] 267-371-4505
Phoebe Wyncote: [email protected] 215-461-2119