Personal Care, similar to Assisted Living, is the perfect option for an older adult who wishes to live independently but needs help with activities of daily living. Phoebe Ministries offers Personal Care communities that provide support for activities such as bathing, dressing and taking medication. We can also help with responsibilities such as meal preparation or housekeeping.
Read more about Personal Care at Phoebe Ministries on our FAQ page.
Read our resource article about the differences (and similarities) between a Personal Care and Assisted Living.
Amenities and services include: (may vary by location)
- Private or semi-private rooms
- Full private bath with safety features
- Licensed nurse available 24 hours a day
- Extensive activity programs
(day, evening, weekend)
- Access to health care and rehabilitative services in the on-campus Health Care Center
- Three meals daily (individual dietary programs available)
- Spiritual support and pastoral care services
- Professional social services
- Emergency response system
- Beauty/barber services
- Transportation to/from medical appointments
Learn more about Phoebe’s Personal Care Communities by clicking below: