Phoebe Berks offers award-winning memory support/dementia care services at two different levels of care: personal care, similar to assisted living, and skilled nursing.
Phoebe Berks is excited to announce that the Village Gardens Personal Care Memory Support unit is expanding and will open additional units in June of 2022. These units will include couples’ suites, giving partners the opportunity to stay together.
The Village Gardens provides secure personal care with a specialized activity program for those who benefit from memory support services and need a moderate amount of assistance with activities of daily living. We strive to engage residents’ strengths and interests by using Montessori programming in a positive environment designed for their success.
Star High, the Executive Director of Phoebe Berks, is “very excited to be opening 6 new units for memory support because there is such a profound need for this service in the community. The new rooms are spacious and bright and will provide someone a wonderful new home.”
Other amenities of the Village Gardens include:
- Licensed nurse on duty 24 hours a day
- Furnished, private rooms with personal showers
- Home-like environment with common lounges and sitting areas
- Family-centered activity program each day, including evenings, featuring Montessori programming
- Access to onsite rehabilitation services
- Monthly Alzheimer’s Association support group on-site for families.
If you or a loved one is interested in finding out more about the new expansion of the Village Gardens Memory Support unit, please contact Nicole Traynor, Sales Advisor at 610-927-8171 or email [email protected].