Joining our dedicated family of volunteers can be a richly rewarding experience! The giving of your time allows the staff more time to concentrate on the essential medical care of the residents.
Below is a list of opportunities where we can use your help:
- Transporting residents to and from in-house activities
- Plant care throughout facility
- Assisting the Activity Department with planned activities
- Visiting residents for reading, letter writing, and socializing
- Escorting to doctor appointments off campus
- Playing/running/hosting of bingo, cards, and/or board games
- Providing musical programs such as playing an instrument, participating in sing-a-longs, and sponsoring musical entertainment
- Helping with craft, art, and cooking programs
- Delivering mail
- Assisting with Holiday activities including Christmas caroling and making holiday cards.
- Distributing snacks
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and/or supper trays
- Assisting with eating (training class required)
- Clerical work such as filing, copying, preparing mailings, & shredding
- Delivering clean laundry
For your convenience, you can now fill out a volunteer application on-line in order to begin your adventure in giving back to the community.
Or feel free to print and fill out our application below:
For more information on specific volunteer opportunities, contact: