Phoebe Allentown is a premier provider of rehabilitative services to older adults. We are currently seeking compassionate, caring Registered Nurses, preferable with experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing. Applicants should have strong clinical, communicative and organizational skills and be interested in joining our dedicated nursing team to provide excellent quality of care to our residents. We offer a comprehensive training program to ensure your success.
We are currently hiring for:
- Full Time
- Per Diem
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the delivery of nursing care to the residents and maintains consistency in the daily operation of the nursing unit
- Communicates/interacts effectively with residents and staff
- Coordinating work within the unit as well as with other units and departments.
- Assess residents on an on-going basis, analyze information to develop or revise care plans
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents
- Make daily rounds to assess physical and emotional status; implement any required nurse interventions
- Oversee Nursing Assistants in completing their assignments; directs workflow; orients new employees; provide performance coaching sessions
- Ensure an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well being of all residents in a safe secure environment
- Responding to inquiries and requests from residents, staff personnel, etc.
- Overseeing Nursing Assistants in completing their assignments.
Basic Qualifications Education: Graduate of an approved school of nursing; current Pennsylvania license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Skills: Ability to demonstrate the clinical skills your direct reports are expected to perform; proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities; supervisory skills sufficient to manage a small group of employees; current CPR certification (or eligibility and pursue of certification). Phoebe offers a competitive starting wage and attractive benefit package to full time employees including: generous paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and 401K retirement savings plan.
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. EOE