Miller Personal Care at 19th and Chew
1925 W Turner Street | Allentown, PA 18104
Miller Personal Care at 19th & Chew is located on the Phoebe Allentown campus in the residential west end of Allentown. Personal care (similar to what’s called assisted living) at Phoebe Allentown focuses on helping with activities of daily living. The community is within walking distance of parks, shopping, and entertainment.
See what’s happening at Miller by checking out our newsletter!
Miller Personal Care at 19th & Chew features:
- Licensed nurse onsite
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- such as bathing, dressing, and medication management
- 49 furnished rooms (six companion suites available)
- Access to the services and amenities of the Health Care Center
- Close proximity to entertainment in the Lehigh Valley, including a beautiful glass-enclosed dining room overlooking city of Allentown
- Home health care and physician services on site
- Transportation to medical appointments and scheduled events
- Secured building entry
- Respite stays
- Other services and amenities
Check out the “Miller on the Move” for weekly resident events and activities!
Phoebe Ministries’ residences are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.
Fees and Payment
Private pay is generally the payment method for personal care services. For more detailed information, call 610-794-5032 or email us to request more information
Click here to find out if you qualify to live at Miller Personal Care at 19th & Chew!
Schedule a Tour
Talk with our team to learn more about personal care services at Phoebe Allentown