Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience) Education:
Bachelor's Degree Type:
Full time Number of Positions:
1 Apply Here
Phoebe Ministries, a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults, is currently seeking a Part-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist, approximately 20 hours per week, to join our Human Resources Department at our Wyncote Campus (near Philadelphia).
- Facilitate the recruitment process at the Wyncote campus, and ensure the most effective and efficient hiring practices are being used that are compliant with regulatory requirements and the collective bargaining agreement. Ensure management and staff are informed and supported during the hiring process and aware of the state of open positions.
- Includes development of employment advertisements and placement of recruitment ads; Ensures the active recruitment of prospective applicants by developing/maintaining relationships with local high schools, colleges, vocational technical schools, community organizations, etc.; Identifying and attending Job Fairs/Career Fairs.
- Manage the collection, administration, and maintenance of applicant information and the corresponding electronic systems.
- Responsible for achievement of all assigned outcomes and metrics. Ability to identify areas of opportunity and drive implementation of value added change.
- Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the position, but such tasks may be altered or redesigned depending upon need and individual circumstances.
- Periodically attends off-site seminars to maintain up-to-date knowledge of current hiring and personnel practices.
- Ability to demonstrate sound analytical judgment and reasoning.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Proficiency in organizing internal and external job/career fairs.
- Provide excellent communication, team building, and strategic partnership development
- Respond to outside inquiries and requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliance and administrative requirements, as directed by the EEOC and DOL.
- Possess the thorough knowledge of current recruitment best practices and strategies.
- Ability to identify and onboard human capital talent and resources.
- organize the collection of employee information in an efficient and logical manner that meets regulatory requirements.
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- B.A or B.S degree in a related field of study preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in talent acquisition/recruiting.
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful work culture. In return, Phoebe offers a caring work environment; competitive starting wages; generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement; 401k, etc.
Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.