Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Education:
Bachelor's Degree Type:
Full time Number of Positions:
1 Apply Here
Phoebe Ministries, a multi-facility nonprofit organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults, is searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
- B.A. / B.S. Degree in a related field of study. PHR and/or SHRM-SCP Certification preferred. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the management of associated recruitment functions and people.
- Responsible for the achievement of all assigned outcomes and metrics. Ability to identify areas of opportunity and drive the implementation of value added change.
- Manage the recruitment process and ensure the most effective and efficient hiring practices are being used that are compliant with regulatory requirements and the collective bargaining agreement. Ensure management and staff are informed and supported during the hiring process and aware of the status of open positions.
- Manage the collection, administration, and maintenance of applicant information and the corresponding electronic systems.
- Manage and oversee the recruitment process, as well as the Talent Acquisition Specialists, for four locations.
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate sound analytical judgment and reasoning that your direct reports and organization leadership are expected to perform.
- Provide excellent communication, team building, and strategic partnership development.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliance and administrative requirements; knowledge of EEOC and DOL.
- Organize the collection of employee information in an efficient and logical manner that meets regulatory requirements.
- Possess thorough knowledge of current recruitment best practice and strategies.
- Ability to identify and onboard needed human capital talent and resources.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills.
- Achieve all leadership accountabilities.
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful work culture. In return, Phoebe offers a caring work environment, health benefits, competitive starting wages, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k, etc. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.