Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Education:
Full time Number of Positions: Apply Here
Phoebe Berks Health Care Center, a leader in providing health care and rehabilitative services to older adults, is seeking the following Full time leadership position:
RN, Unit Manager – 6:45 am – 3:15pm (This position is eligible for the $20,000 sign on bonus.)
- Ability to demonstrate the clinical skills your direct reports are expected to perform.
- Achieve all Leadership Accountabilities.
- Demonstrated Management and Supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities.
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematical skills.
- Provide excellent communication, team building, and customer service.
- Possess thorough knowledge of current Long-Term Care nursing practices in accordance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health Long-Term Care licensure regulations.
- Current C.P.R. certification (or eligibility and pursuit of certification).
- Nursing Clinical Leadership Development is required training for this position.
Nursing positions are scheduled e/o weekend/holiday.
Phoebe is pleased to offer the successful candidate a benefits package which includes a comprehensive Health, Hospitalization, Drug and Dental package within 30 days of hire, Life, and Disability coverage, a generous amount of paid time off, an excellent work environment, and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Successful candidates are ones who can thrive in a positive and respectful employee culture and exemplify our faith in action values.