Salary: Level: Education: Type: Number of Positions: Apply Here
Phoebe is currently seeking a per-diem RN or LPN Staff Development Instructor for our Phoebe Wyncote Campus. This position is a part time position working 20 hours per week.
We are seeking a candidate that has experience in long term care and preferred experience in Point Click Care and RELIAS learning systems, Staff Development or mentoring experience a plus. They must possess a valid BLS CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
This candidate should be proactive and highly organized in order to compliment and assist with all regulatory training and education of new and current staff at Phoebe Wyncote.
- Provides general orientation to all employees in the Phoebe organization
- Provides specific clinical orientation to nursing staff as outlined in the orientation track.
- Provides coordination of all training to other departments which includes provision of solid training plans and completion of those training plans with the department manager/director.
- Assures that all departments in the Phoebe organization have competencies related to the employees job duties and organizational needs validated during orientation and annually.
- Education: Licensed RN or LPN, Certified CPR Instructor or willing to complete requirement, Medication Technician Trainer or willing to complete requirement
- Skills: Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematical skills. Proficient interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interpret regulations related to organization’s services and incorporate that information in to training standards. Excellent clinical nursing skills. Ability to determine if an employee is meeting competency standards and act accordingly. Able to manage and supervise people. Detail oriented. Able to engage large groups of people and impact behavioral change. Proficient and use of technology.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of clinical experience. Managerial and supervisory experience preferred. Medication Technician training experience preferred. Adult education preferred.
Phoebe is pleased to offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a very generous part time benefits package.