Salary: Level: Education: Type: Number of Positions: Apply Here
Phoebe Wyncote, a premier provider of rehabilitative services to older adults, is seeking compassionate, caring Registered Nurses with long-term care experience to join our team. We are seeking nurses with strong clinical, communicative and organizational skills who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team that provide the excellent quality of care for which Phoebe is known. Shifts available: Full-Time: 6:45-3:15, Part Time: 6:45pm-3:15pm, 2:45pm – 11:15pm, and 10:45 pm-7:15 am with Sign-On Bonus, Per Diem (as needed): Varied shifts Nursing positions require every other weekend and holiday rotation. General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing a variety of duties to provide quality nursing care to residents and to coordinate total nursing care for residents.
- Performing Admission assessments and documentation.
- Coordinating work within the unit as well as with other units and departments.
- Documenting daily on electronic record.
- Reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor.
- Responding to inquiries and requests from residents, staff personnel, etc.
- Overseeing Nursing Assistants in completing their assignments .Phoebe is pleased to offer the qualified applicant a competitive starting wage and part time benefits package to include paid time off and 401(k) participation.
- High School diploma or GED
- Current RN licensure in the state of PA
- One year of experience
- Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful employee culture and exemplify our faith in action values. Interested applicants may apply online at www.phoebe.org. EOE