Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Education:
High School Type:
Per Diem Number of Positions:
1 Apply Here
Phoebe is a premier provider of nursing and rehabilitative services to older adults. Discover the difference a career at Phoebe can make in your life by becoming a part of our progressive, knowledgeable and innovative team!
We are currently seeking compassionate, caring Per Diem MDS Coordinators, preferably with experience in working with older adults in the long term care setting. Applicants should have strong clinical, communicative and organizational skills and be interested in joining our dedicated nursing team to provide excellent quality of care to our residents. This position has the opportunity to travel between our four campuses (Allentown, PA; Richlandtown, PA; Wernersville, PA; and Wyncote, PA).
- Assessment scheduling and completion of the MDS process in accordance with the RAI and with all guidelines set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Federal CMS.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing and currently licensed in Pennsylvania to practice as a Registered Nurse (Registered Nurse preferred, but Licensed Practical Nurse will be considered).
- At least two (2) years’ of Long Term Care experience preferred and at least two (2) years’ of MDS Coordinator experienced is required.
- Proficient reading, data entry, writing, grammar, mathematics skills. Proficiency with Point Click Care and Rehab Optima systems required.
- Superior communication skills, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of long term care practices and application of all OBRA, Federal/CMS and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania regulatory requirements associated with the RAI process.
- Ability to assess all resident conditions and translate the MDS and Care Plan into accurate information.
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful work culture.
Phoebe offers a caring work environment and competitive starting wages.
Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer