Salary: Level: Education: Type: Number of Positions: Apply Here
Phoebe Ministries, a multi-facility nonprofit organization specializing in health care, a leader in providing rehabilitative services for older adults, is seeking a full time Physical Therapist in our Phoebe Allentown campus to join our team of professional caregivers. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Planning therapy treatment programs for each patient involving physical means such as: exercise and modalities as prescribed by physicians.
- Skillfully and accurately perform patient evaluations; conducting tests and measurements of muscles, nerves, joints, and skeletal systems; always interpreting results within professional abilities.
- Completing initial evaluation (IE) of each patient within two working days to identify rehabilitation needs.
- Writing goals and treatment plan for each patient (based on IE) to establish treatment focus.
- Experience in skilled settings, PPS, RUGS and Part B therapy are a requirement. Phoebe is pleased to offer a competitive starting wage commensurate with experience and a very generous benefits package, which includes comprehensive health, dental, Rx, vision (within 30 days of hire); 401(k) participation and a generous amount of paid time off.
- Travel to other Phoebe communities required. Schedules include weekend/holiday rotation.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately.
Successful candidates are ones who can thrive in a positive and respectful employee culture and exemplify our faith in action values. EOE