Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience) Education:
Per Diem Number of Positions: Apply Here
Phoebe Wyncote, a premier provider of rehabilitative services to older adults, is seeking a compassionate, caring Registered Nurse with long-term care supervisory experience, strong clinical, communicative and organizational skills who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team that provide the excellent quality of care that Phoebe is known for.
We are currently hiring Per Diem, Every Other Weekend and Every Other Holiday).
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the delivery of nursing care to the residents and maintains consistency in the daily operation of the nursing unit
- Communicates/interacts effectively with residents and staff
- Coordinating work within the unit as well as with other units and departments.
- Assess residents on an on-going basis, analyze information to develop or revise care plans
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents
- Make daily rounds to assess physical and emotional status; implement any required nurse interventions
- Oversee Nursing Assistants in completing their assignments; directs workflow; orients new employees; provide performance coaching sessions
- Ensure an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well being of all residents in a safe secure environment
- Responding to inquiries and requests from residents, staff personnel, etc.
- Overseeing Nursing Assistants in completing their assignments.
Basic Qualifications Education: Graduate of an approved school of nursing; current Pennsylvania license to practice as a Registered Nurse.