Salary: Level: Education: Type:
Part time Number of Positions: Apply Here
Looking for something different? Phoebe Pharmacy Services in East Petersburg is looking for a Nurse Liaison to join our experienced team. This position will primarily work in the Lancaster region and will occasionally work in our other three markets affording the opportunity to work with all hospital providers in our network. Nurse Liaison should have excellent clinical skills and interpersonal skills. The nurse liaison must have organizational skills and be able to work independently as the position is autonomous and mobile. Phoebe has great benefits and pay.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating to area hospital discharge planners, insurance entities, community providers of senior services and potential customers about Phoebe’s excellent rehabilitative services, skilled nursing and personal care services
- Providing our potential customers answers to questions related to services they will receive at Phoebe Health Care Center
- Conducting assessments and making decisions for prospective residents prior to admissions,
- Sharing Phoebe’s exceptional care outcomes with provider networks
- Work will be conducted in the community, hospitals, personal care providers, customer homes, and other customer referral venues
Education / Experience: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse preferred, Licensed Practical Nurse eligible. Clinical Experience working with older adult population in a hospital or rehab setting a plus. Innovator, sales/ customer relations experience a plus. Must have a valid PA Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must have excellent people skills, must prefer to combine these people skills with excellent problem solving and clinical evaluation
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be knowledgeable with insurance products and services available to the customer
- Must be able to identify need and provide solution in all interactions
- Must be autonomous in work and must be able to produce to detailed metrics and requested deliverables
- Proficient in use of mobile devices, must be able to navigate electronic software applications for referral information, must be able to proficiently navigate electronic health records and also electronically transfer this information to and between care providers
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
Requirements: Daily travel.
Phoebe is pleased to offer a competitive starting wage commensurate with experience.
Please include salary requirements on all applications.
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful employee culture and exemplify our faith in action values. EOE