Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience) Education:
High School Type:
Temporary Number of Positions:
1 Apply Here
Phoebe Ministries, a multi-facility nonprofit organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults, is searching for a Temporary Kronos Project Lead / Trainer.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Preferred knowledge of Kronos Time & Attendance System (or any other time & attendance system).
- Preferred knowledge of HRIS systems, as well as Scheduling and/or Payroll systems.
- Proven effective trainer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills
- Ability to create training documents/videos and effectively train managers and employees on a new system.
- Ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize issues and communicate with outside vendor to seek resolution as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Project Lead in the implementation of the Kronos Time & Attendance System across all Phoebe Organizations.
- Travel to and/or from campus location of implementation
- Create training documents and videos
- Lead live training (group training and one-to-one training)
- Main point of contact on campus for any issues
- Maintain issues log. Report pertinent information to team; escalate issues as needed; resolve issues.
- Identify processes that can be improved and work with the team on implementing new practices,
- 75% (Home campus is Allentown. Travel will be to our Richland, Wyncote, and Berks campuses).
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful work culture. In return, Phoebe offers a caring work environment and competitive starting wages,. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.