Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience) Education:
High School Type:
Full time Number of Positions:
1 Apply Here
Phoebe Ministries, a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults, is currently seeking a Full-Time Employee Relations & Recognition Specialist to join our Human Resources Department. The position is responsible for our Wernersville campus, but may require some travel to the corporate office in Allentown.
- Assist in the management of policy creation and administration of employee and labor relations handbooks and collective bargaining agreements. Ensure management and staff are informed and supported during the administration and interpretation of established standards and requirements.
- Assist in the development and deployment of valued and meaningful employee retention and recognition programing.
- Facilitate the collection, administration and maintenance of employee information and the corresponding electronic systems.
- Administrate the Family and Medical Leave Act and remain compliant with EEOC, and DOL regulations.
- Provide excellent communication, team building, and strategic partnership development.
- Ability to demonstrate sound analytical judgment and reasoning.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliance and administrative requirements and EEOC, DOL, and NLB laws.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Possess thorough knowledge of current FMLA regulations and best practice strategies.
- Ability to assist in the development and delivery of meaningful employee recognition programs and services.
- Organize the collection of employee information in an efficient and logical manner that meets regulatory requirements.
- B.A or B.S degree in a related field of study preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in employee/labor relations and associated Human Resources functions and people.
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful work culture. In return, Phoebe offers a caring work environment; comprehensive Health, Hospitalization, Drug and Dental package within 30 days of hire; competitive starting wages; generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, life and disability coverage; 401k, etc.
Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.