Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience) Education:
High School Type:
Full time Number of Positions: Apply Here
Phoebe Berks, a premier provider of rehabilitative services to older adults, is seeking compassionate, caring Certified Nursing Assistants with long-term care experience to join our team. We are seeking professional caregivers with strong clinical, communicative and organizational skills who are interested in joining our dedicated team that provides the excellent quality of care for which Phoebe is known.
- 6:45 am – 3:15pm (80 biweekly) & 2:45pm-11:15pm (80 biweekly) & 10:45pm-7:15pm (80 biweekly)
- 6:45 am – 3:15pm (32 hours biweekly), 2:45pm-11:15pm (28 hours biweekly) and 10:45pm-7:15am (32 hours biweekly)
PRN (per diem, as needed) 2nd and 3rd shifts
All certified nursing assistant positions are scheduled every other weekend and every other holiday.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent, consistent, and timely customer service
- Assisting our residents with their activities of daily living
- Charting on resident vitals, activities, etc.*Phoebe is pleased to offer a full time benefits package which includes comprehensive Health, Hospitalization, Dental, Drug,(within 30 days of hire), Life, and Disability coverage, combined with a generous amount of paid time off, an excellent work environment, and a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate of pay with shift and weekend differentials combined with an excellent work environment. Choose Phoebe and our tradition of excellence today!
**Phoebe is pleased to offer the qualified applicant a competitive starting wage and part time benefits package to include paid time off and 401(k) participation.
- High School diploma or GED
- Current CNA certification in the state of PA
- One year of experience
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful employee culture and exemplify our faith in action values. Interested applicants may apply online at www.phoebe.org. EOE