Salary: Level: Education: Type: Number of Positions: Apply Here
Phoebe Allentown, a premier provider of high quality nursing and rehabilitative health care services to older adults, is seeking compassionate, caring Certified Nursing Assistants with long-term care experience who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team that provides the excellent quality of care that Phoebe is known for.
We have the following positions available:
- Per Diem
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicates and interacts effectively with geriatric residents.
- Provides individualized care to residents according to the resident’s care plan such as feeding, bathing, dressing, taking vital signs, etc.
- Document daily on electronic record.
- Assists with orienting residents and their families to Phoebe Home upon admission and to the unit when transfers occur.
- Insures an atmosphere, which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- Phoebe offers a competitive starting wage and attractive benefits package to include: generous paid time off, named holidays, tuition reimbursement, and 401K retirement savings plan.
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. EOE