Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience) Education:
High School Type: Number of Positions: Apply Here
- Phoebe Richland, just 15 minutes from Bethlehem and 25 minutes from Allentown, is a premier provider of rehabilitative services to older adults, is now accepting applications for compassionate, caring Resident Care Assistants to provide the excellent quality of care that Phoebe is known for.
Positions available: Part Time 10:45p – 7:15a & Per Diem
- Education: Successful completion of a Pennsylvania State approved certification course, high school diploma or GED.
- Skills: Proficient written and verbal communication skills; ability to work congenially with others, follow instructions, and show a genuine interest in geriatric care.
- Experience: Prior experience in personal care preferred, but not required.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists with orienting residents and their families to Meadow Glen upon admission and to the facility when transfers occur.
- Must be able to use principles of good body mechanics in lifting, moving, and transporting residents.
- Performs all job responsibilities in a manner which maintains the resident’s rights.
- Provides individualized care to residents according to the resident’s care plan such as bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Attends to the individual needs of residents while maintaining their comfort and dignity.
In return, Phoebe is pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, 401K savings plan and a pleasant work environment. EOE
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful employee culture and exemplify our faith in action values.