Phoebe offers comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services to help patients
return home faster. Phoebe’s outpatient rehabilitation program is a community based
service for people living in their homes but in need of rehab services. Phoebe specializes in therapies for older adults, and each patient has a personalized plan of care that takes their physical, psychological, emotional, and social well-being into account. Our in-house teams of professional therapists offer patient centered care using the latest technologies and rehabilitation equipment.
Phoebe rehab services offers physical, occupational, speech, aquatic, urinary incontinence, and low vision therapies. *Available therapies vary by location.
Phoebe can help if you or a loved one are experiencing:
• Increased pain or stiffness in arms, hands, legs, neck, or back
• Decreased ability or endurance to participate in activities
• Recent fall(s) or unsteadiness
• Change in ability to walk
• Change in ability to get out of bed, off a chair, or stand up
• Decreased strength or range of motion
• Change in ability to remain continent of urine during day and/or night
• Loss of vision due to glaucoma, cataracts, or macular degeneration
Outpatient rehab is available at the following Phoebe locations:
Can’t come to us? We’ll come to you in the comfort of your own home!
Contact Phoebe Rehabilitation Services for more information: 610-794-5215