Allentown, PA – Phoebe Allentown Health Care Center, 1925 West Turner Street will host a performance in Moyer Hall by Mark Smeby, a contemporary Christian recording artist, actor and writer, at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, July 20, 2018. The concert is free and open to the public. Parking is available on the street or in the tiered lot on the 19th Street hill between Turner and Linden streets.
Mark Smeby is a nationally known contemporary Christian recording artist who has co-starred on national television in two episodes of ABC TV’s hit series “Nashville” and as
the romantic lead in “1 Message” on the Hallmark Channel.
- Smeby’s music, including songs like “Pilgrim Man,” “Live Hope,” “You’ll Get Through This,” “Rest In You” as well as hymns like “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” are heard locally on Positively Different 107.5 Alive, in addition to numerous stations around the country.
- Mark’s “Live Hope Minute” is heard across the U.S. and Canada on nearly 250 radio stations. A hardcover one-year devotional book of this content was released December, 2017 (BroadStreet).
- His version of “Mary, Did You Know” was the most downloaded holiday song on amazon.com for four consecutive holiday seasons from 2014-2018.
- His song “Precious Memories”, written as a tribute to his Grandmother (one of the founders of the International Alzheimer’s Association), was used in the film, “Clancy,” with a music video of the tune included on the DVD.
- “The Perfect Gift” motion picture featured his compassionate holiday song “Emmanuel (You Are With Me)” which is his most downloaded song. The music video for this song has also been seen on UP television network, and captured nearly 50,000 views on YouTube.
Call 610-794-5288 with any questions about the concert.