108 S. Main Street | Richlandtown, PA 18955
At “The Cottage,” Phoebe Richland’s award-winning specialized memory support neighborhood, we aim to create a home-like environment that’s optimized for the needs of adults with dementia. With specialty trained staff and extensive Montessori programming, your loved one can thrive in an environment designed to support residents’ strengths and interests and maximize their abilities.
A Place to Call Home
- Each room features cathedral ceilings and large windows to maintain a bright, cheerful atmosphere
- Rooms are positioned around a central common area to create a walking path and enable constant supervision
- Adjacent to an enclosed, monitored courtyard with walking paths, seating, shrubbery, and flowers
- Extensive activity programming that stimulates cognitive ability and emphasizes a resident’s past lifestyle, hobbies, and interests.
- Our compassionate team members take pride in what they do and support your loved one medically, spiritually, and emotionally.
Memory Support Features
- Licensed nurse on duty 24 hours per day
- Full-service skilled nursing and rehabilitation available, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Consistent, stable staff to provide resident-centered care
- Interdisciplinary team approach with family and friend involvement to meet residents’ needs
Phoebe’s nursing and rehabilitation centers are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and are Medicare and Medicaid Certified.
Payment methods typically include private pay, long-term care insurance, and third-part reimbursement. For more detailed pricing information, call 267-371-4531.
For more information, contact