Skilled Memory Support at Phoebe Berks
- Skilled 18-bed neighborhood designed for residents with early to mid-stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a Dementia-related diagnosis
- Neighborhood provides residents with extensive activity programs that includes Montessori programming
- Dedicated nursing staff on all shifts and memory support community life staff
- Dining room filled with natural sunlight and overlooks scenic South Mountain
- Features red plate dining with table linens, proven to increase meal consumption
- Successful fall prevention program
- Resident-centered care
- Resources of full-service skilled nursing and rehabilitation available, including restorative nursing and physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Life story assessment is utilized to create personal care plans
- Chaplaincy program
- Monthly family newsletter
- Off campus bus trips
- Access to psychiatric services through the reading hospital willows program
Ask about Phoebe’s Telemedicine collaboration with Lehigh Valley Health Network. Phoebe clients and residents with Parkinson’s disease have access to a neurologist during virtual, confidential appointments without the difficulty of making an outside medical appointment.
Phoebe Berks’ personal care residences are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.
Private pay is generally the payment method for personal care services. Limited funds are available for those individuals on Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Alexandria Hall
- Phone: 610-927-8505
- Toll free: 1-800-453-8814
- Fax: 610-927-8405
- Email: [email protected]