Phoebe Berks Health Care Center offers a full range of medical and nursing services administered by our highly skilled staff in a home-like setting. The Health Care Center is part of a full-scale retirement community with independent living and personal care services.
Features of the Health Care Center include:
- 94 skilled and intermediate care residences
- IV therapy and wound care
- “The Chateau” is an 18-residence neighborhood designed for residents with early to mid-stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a dementia related diagnosis.
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, aquatic, speech and dysphagia therapies
- Activities and planned social programming
- Pastoral care and worship services
- Village Community Center offering café, bank, gift shop, chapel and library
- Respite care and hospice care also available
Skilled Nursing FAQ’s
Phoebe’s communities are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and are Medicare and Medicaid Certified.
We accept most insurance, HMO’s and commercial coverages.
- Alexandria Hull
- Phone: 610-927-8505
- Toll free: 1-800-453-8814
- Fax: 610-927-8405
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org