Bridgeways at the Phoebe Allentown Health Care Center
1925 Turner Street | Allentown, PA 18104
Phoebe Allentown’s specialized Memory Support Neighborhood, Bridgeways, cares for residents in the mid-stages of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Extensive Montessori programming is provided daily to engage residents’ strengths and interests in an environment that is designed for their success. Staff are individually selected and specifically trained to maximize each individual’s abilities.
Award-winning memory support at Phoebe Allentown features:
- Alzheimer’s Association Designation for Memories in the Making, a watercolor painting program
- Neighborhood specially designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias
- Consistent, stable staff to provide resident-centered care
- Interdisciplinary team approach with family and friend involvement to meet the needs of the residents
- Extensive activity programs that include Montessori programming to stimulate cognitive ability. Programs include real life activities that emphasize a resident’s past lifestyle, hobbies, and interests
- Monthly intergenerational programs, massage therapy, pet therapy and community outings to museums, book stores, restaurants, sporting events, hayrides and more
- Opportunities for residents to assist with charity events for food banks, toy drives, bake sales, and a variety of other opportunities to “give back” to the community
Contact us for information or for a tour to learn more about memory support services at Phoebe Allentown.