The Terrace at Phoebe Allentown
1940 W Turner Street | Allentown, PA 18104
The Terrace at Phoebe Allentown is the perfect choice for independent, active seniors. Located in a safe, urban environment, the Terrace is close to restaurants, parks, cultural activities, and shopping.
The Terrace at Phoebe Allentown features:
- 88 well-appointed apartments of various styles from studio efficiencies to two-bedroom suites
- Elegant dining services
- Housekeeping and linen service
- All utilities (except telephone)
- Maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Extensive social, cultural, wellness and recreational programs
- Close proximity to entertainment in the Lehigh Valley, including shopping, the Allentown Farmer’s Market, parks, sporting events and theaters
- Transportation to medical appointments and scheduled events
- Various floor plans
- Newly renovated lobby, library, and social areas
- Modern salon, spa, and wellness areas
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy available
- Access to the services and amenities of the Health Care Center
- Home health care and physician services
- On-site massage therapy
- Brain fitness center
- Spiritual support
Residents must be a minimum age of 65 years old to live at the Terrace.
View Interactive Floorplan Designers for Apartments
Click here to view upcoming Lunch and Learn events. Tours available weekdays 8 am – 4 pm; weekday evenings and weekends by appointment.
Fees vary depending on the type of apartment selected. We offer three flexible payment plans requiring a one-time entrance fee with monthly payments.
- 70% Shared Equity Plan
- 100% Asset Preservation
- Zero percent refund after 50 month amortization period