Phoebe Allentown is undergoing a campus repositioning project in which multiple phased updates and renovations are being completed to better meet the needs of our residents and staff. Phoebe has been recognized as a leader for providing the highest level of quality care for seniors in the area. Our ongoing renovations support our long-range vision for Phoebe’s commitment to leadership and innovation in the field while also promoting fullness of life and honoring our legacy of compassionate care. Regular updates on construction news and pictures can be found here.
The Phoebe Allentown Health Care Center: Upgraded Wellness and Living Spaces
Interior and Exterior Renovations
- East Annex room renovations are completed.
- Elevator modernization was completed in April.
- The Health Care Center lobby has been renovated and adjacent area lobbies are being renovated as well.
- The East Annex patio was beautifully restored and opened officially for use.
- Work is currently underway with an architectural firm to create a new look for the interior of the Trexler Wing. This phase is estimated to begin March 2014.
The Terrace at Phoebe Allentown: Roomy Renovations and Customizable Living
- 12 units at the Terrace will have been newly renovated.
- Second floor renovations are completed.
- As apartments become available, they are being upgraded prior to the new resident moving in. The kitchen is receiving new flooring, tile backdrops, new countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Bathrooms are getting new flooring, vanities and lighting. All lighting in the apartments is being upgraded and new wood baseboards are being added.
- The resident can customize their living space
by choosing the color of carpet and paint he/she desires.